Wednesday 19 September 2012

Speedy Turkey

As this is the second post of the night and I am weary from the events that transpired, I shall keep this short. In less than three weeks our family shall be celebrating the Feast of Turkeys and as such, I have been finishing up my creations for the celebration. 
I threw this one together using the card feature from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The letters I cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I used one of my border embossing folders to add a little something-something to the plain space on the right side of the card. I decided it was still a little too plain for my taste and tied an orange thread on the side to finish it off. This quick creation earned me +492 speed exp points allowing me to level up! After the last few creations which have been time drainers, it feels nice to just pound one out.

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #37: Yellow & Red
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Emboss It
The Corrosive Challenge #158: Animal Companions

I shall now be retiring to the slumber chamber as I am so tired I feel I could sleep a fortnight.

~ Guild Master Crystal ~

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great Gobbly Turkey card! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

mum of two said...

What a perfect project for our "red and yellow" challenge! I just love that turkey - I need to play with SYI more often... Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

tracym110 said...

So cute! I love the embossing!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
Tracy

Post a Comment

All comments give us a little exp, allowing us to level up faster! The Crafters Guild thanks your exp contribution!